|Loved this and bought one for each girl.|
The colors are much better in person. :)
Hi gang! Happy Monday to you! We leave for WDW two weeks from yesterday. Here's what I have done in the past week to get us ready.
- Called DVC to set up Magical Express
- Called Southwest to add Minnie since she is still under 2 and can fly for free
- Made list of clothes we need
- Shopped for shorts for me (no luck)
- Bought new running shoes & started breaking them in
- Started grocery list
- Bought clothes and mini-sand buckets for the girls
- Tested diaper and camera bags to decide what to carry this time
I've also been pondering about strollers. I'll most likely take my Joovy Caboose Ultralight. It is small for a double and Tink won't ride much anyway. It will fit in the trunk of my dad's car along with my mom's scooter if we want to drive to the parks. I'd love to use another City Mini Double from Simple Stroller Rental but then the driving option is out. I've taken two single Maclarens and a set of stroller connectors before but with Tink preferring to catch a ride with Granny, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I have a big bag to gate check my Joovy and the rain cover because it's that time of year so we'll go with that. If it all falls apart and Tink ends up needing a full seat for naps, we'll wing it. I can always rent a Disney stroller, buy one of the small ones at the World, go to Target, or call for an off-site rental.
Have a magical week!
|These were on clearance in the Easter stuff at Kmart. I paid about 50 cents each and they are the size of a big coffee cup. The girls can play with them in the sand at Old Key West and then we'll share them with someone else.|