|A quick shot of the aftermath during the cleaning process|
I did accomplish a few things this week toward our upcoming Walt Disney World vacation.
- Ordered a booster seat for Tink to use in Granddaddy's car
- Bought small light up toys and a mister fan
- Granny and Granddaddy (DisneyDad) brought light up toys
- Tested DisneyDad's car to see if my stroller would fit in the trunk with Mom's scooter (It did.)
- Tested DisneyDad's car to see if we could fit a car seat, a booster seat and me across the backseat. It's tight but doable for dinner off-property.
- Discussed plans and options with DisneyDad and Mom while they are visiting us
- Set aside small sticker books Tink received as gifts for the plane
- Gave my parents some things to carry to WDW for me to save room in the suitcases. Diapers, wipes, swim diapers, mac & cheese cups, etc.
- Reviewed breakfast menus at Old Key West
Today it's back to the real world and planning for the "World" as my parents head home, Tink goes back to school and I visit the dentist.