Welcome to those of you joining me from A World View and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 4th stop on our Magical Blogorail.
I've marked through any items that were completed as of the 2011 version and will add notes to anything new we have accomplished.
1. Watch my first daughter walk down Main Street hand in hand with her Granddaddy. Check.
2. Watch my second daughter walk down Main Street with Granddaddy. Check.
3. Marry my Prince Charming at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Check.
4. Dine at Victoria and Albert’s chef’s table. Check.
5. Spend a night in a honeymoon suite at the Grand Floridian. Check (but I want to repeat this one.)
6. Go on a Disney cruise. Check (again, this one needs to be repeated.)
7. Spend a night in the suite in Cinderella Castle. (I’m wishing, I’m wishing…)
8. Dine at Citrico’s and Narcoosee’s. Considering one of these for a date night during this November's trip. But a stroll around World Showcase during Food and Wine sounds pretty tempting too.
9. Take an Illuminations Cruise.
10. Stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge (savannah view.) Have tried but couldn't get a room for the full trip.
11. Take one of the special Animal Kingdom tours.
12. Take my girls to tea with Granny at the Grand Floridian. Once they are about five years old...
13. Ride Dumbo with my girls. Check!
14. Attend Party for the Senses.
15. Be Grand Marshal of a parade at Magic Kingdom. (With my family of course.)
16. Meet Julie Andrews. (I know this one is really reaching, but it’s my wish list.)
17. Plan a family/friends trip for our wedding anniversary. Ten years is in 2015. Who wants to join the party?
18. Dance with my girls during a Magic Kingdom parade. Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It seems to be going on constantly, so check. :)
19. Get first haircuts for the girls at Harmony Barber Shop. Had to bail on this one and cut their hair at home. (Grumble, grumble.)
|January 2013 with my BFF on our Girls' Trip|
21. Run a Disney marathon and be cheered on by my family, including "Go Mom!" signs from my daughters.
26. Finally break down and buy a Disney Dooney. (After the diaper bag years.) Check. I bought a 40th Anniversary tote in 2011. It's a rotten diaper bag but it's sooo pretty.
27. Go to Disneyland and get a tour from Chad at Days in the Park.
28. Try a Grey Goose slushie once I am finally not pregnant on a WDW trip. One very delicious check!
29. Attend a Wishes dessert party.
30. Never stop adding to this list.
|We are HUGE fans of Akershus|
In the spirit of the last point, here are a few new ideas...
1. Attend the D23 Expo
2. Visit Disneyland Paris
3. Dine at Cinderella's Royal Table with my girls (Saving this one until maybe next year. Since we go so often, you have to pace yourself with "special" moments.)
5. Go on an Adventures by Disney trip
When we wrote about Disney bucket lists in 2011, I had my dad and brother post their own lists the following day. Once you've finished today's blogorail loop, please check out our other lists too. The guys came up with some REALLY good ideas.
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is My Dreams of Disney.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Disney Donna Kay
2nd Stop ~ Colorado Mountain Mom
3rd Stop ~ A World View
4th Stop ~ Growing Up Disney
Final Stop ~ My Dreams of Disney