Welcome to those of you joining me from A World View and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 3rd stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Today the men of Growing Up Disney look at some of the best Disney Photo Spots.
First up, Ridge gives his Ideas for photo OPS at Walt Disney World.
Disney does a good job of providing signage for photo spots around the parks but there are other great places to get a photo that may not be marked.
- The Castle, this great icon doesn’t have a terrible spot, recently I have gotten to where I love the back of the castle with all of its windows more than the front. It looks especially nice at night.
- The Rose garden, you can shoot the flowers or people from many angles and still come up with a magical shot that takes minimal effort. Anytime I can sneak the castle in the background I’m going to try.
- Extra standalone features like the Smoke Shop Indian on Main Street or Casey’s Corner statue of Casey are fun little extras to take a picture with or of.
- Epcot has an endless variety of things and people and backdrops to choose from. Italy, Germany, even the fountain or garden in France. Anywhere in world showcase can be inspiring for pictures. All the features and details that have been placed will make for great pictures.
- Almost anything at night! have tripod will take night pictures. After Illuminations, closing time is coming but you have an hour or more before you start getting swept up from World Showcase. It’s worth the extra lap to get some night shots with no one in them!
Tree of Life detail
The Best Photo Spots from DisneyDad:
To me the best photo spots are some of the most photographed and least photographed spots in The World.
|Close up of Cinderella Castle|
|Monorail inside EPCOT|
|Butterfly at Disney's Animal Kingdom|
|Detail of Chinese Theater|
at Disney's Hollywood Studios
|Sign on Christmas shop in Liberty Square|
Know the significance of Kepple?
Thank you for joining us today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is My Dreams Of Disney.